4 DAYS - 3 NIGHTS
The highest mountain in Cusco region
This tour will take us to see the Ausangate Mountain (6384 m.s.n.m.) the highest mountain in Cusco region, as one of the most important Apus of the Incas. This walk takes place above 4000 m.a.s.l. up to the 5200 m.a.s.l. During our tour we will see the variety of wildlife and native communities who live with their customs and traditions.
DAY 1: CUSCO – TINKI – QOMERCOCHA
We’ll start to pick up you from your hostel at 04:00 to take our bus and go to the south of Cusco through different villages to reach Urcos where we have a magnificent view of the highlands and then reach Tinki (3850m.snm) where our horseman is waiting for us and then start the walk, through the community of Upis to reach the lagoon Qomercocha where we will be in our first camp.
DAY 2: QOMERCOCHA – HUCHUY PHINAYA
After our breakfast we will star our trek, passing along our trek, watching the beautiful mountain, lakes and Sacred Ausangate Lagoon – as well as appreciate the fauna of the Andean highlands like Vizcachas, foxes,and others, we are going to see our highest point that is call Ausangate Pass and Palomani Pass(5300 m) after we are going down to the next camp is Huchuy Phinaya.
DAY 3: HUCHUY PHINAYA – PAQCHANTA
This day after enjoying our warm breakfast we continue our journey and going to Jampa Pass (5200 m) this trail is very moderate and quiet, enjoying another day of scenic beautyfull and wildlife of the area, enjoying views of Qolqe Cruz Mountain, Qocha Blue lagoon going up to our third camp which is Paqchanta, here you can enjoy and relax in the hot springs.
DAY 4: PAQCHANTA – TINKI – CUSCO
Today we have a short tour of about 3 hours. Through the plains of the Andes and see camelids such as llamas, alpacas. We are going to Tinki, where we will have our lunch and then go to take our transportation to return to Cusco.
NOTE.- Campsites can be changeable according to the season.
- Pick up from your Hotel.
- Professional high mountain guide (English/Spanish)
- Cook and cooking equipment.
- Public or private transportation to go and back
- Horses for the luggage 05 kg per person.
- Camping equipment (tents and mattress)
- All meals during the trip (optional vegetarian).
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
- Sleeping Bag
- Transportation to rent a Personal Horse
- Extra expenses
- Light clothes for walking
- Hiking shoes
- Bathing suit and sandals
- Personal first aid kid
- Additional Snack
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.